Education and academic qualifications
- 2013: Ph.D. degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy,
University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno
- 2011: PharmDr. degree, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Veterinary
and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno
- 2008: graduated from Faculty of Pharmacy, Hradec Kralove, Charles University
- 2013-: Research assistant and researcher at the Department of Chemical Drugs,
Faculty of Pharmacy, VFU Brno
- 2010-2013: Assistant and researcher at the Department of Chemical Drugs,
Faculty of Pharmacy, VFU Brno
- Lecturer in courses of Analysis of drugs (Czech and English Study Programme) and Analytical Chemistry at the Faculty of Pharmacy, VFU Brno.
- Supervisor/opponent of (under)graduate students.
- In vitro studies of transdermal/intestinal permeation of drugs and influence of permeation enhancers and other parameters.
- Assessment of potential drugs and excipients using instrumental analytical methods, mainly High-Performance Liquid Chromatography.
Other academic activities, research projects, grants
- Member of implementation team of EU project “Improving teaching, managerial and specialized skills and qualities of VFU employees”, CZ 1.07/2.2.00/28.0110 (2011-2014).
- Member of research group of project GAČR P304/11/2246 “Nanotechnology Approaches for Drug Delivery Across Blood-Tissue Barriers” (2011-2014).
- Member of organizing team of Conferences Drug Synthesis and Analysis (2008, 2011)
- Principal investigator of project IGA VFU 20/2010/FaF “Penetration of drug through biological membranes and influence of penetration enhancers” (2010).
- Principal investigator of project IGA VFU 194/2009/FaF “Monitoring the effects of penetration enhancers on the amount of permeated drug through the biological membrane” (2009).
- Member of Czech Chamber of Pharmacists (2008-)
Most significant professional accomplishments
- Accepted worldwide patent, three submitted Czech patents and number of articles in journals with impact factor.
- Brychtová, Kateřina and Opatřilová, Radka and Raich, Ivan and Kalinowski, Danuta and Dvořáková, Lenka and Plaček, Lukáš and Csőllei, Jozef and Richardson, Des Robert and Jampílek, Josef. Investigating the Activity of 2-Substituted Alkyl-6-(2,5-dioxopyrrolidin-1-yl)hexanoates as Skin Penetration Enhancers. Bioorg. Med. Chem. 2010, 18 (24), 8556-8565. [ISSN 0968-0896, IF2010=2,978].
- Mrózek, Lech and Dvořáková, Lenka and Mandelová, Zuzana and Rárová, Lucie and Řezáčová, Anna and Plaček, Lukáš and Opatřilová, Radka and Dohnal, Jiří and Král, Vladimír and Drašar, Pavel and Jampílek, Josef. Investigation of New Acyloxy Derivatives of Cholic Acid and Their Esters as Drug Absorption Modifiers. Steroids. 2011, 76 (10-11), 1082-1097. [ISSN 0039-128X, IF2011=2.829].
- Brychtová, Kateřina and Dvořáková, Lenka and Opatřilová, Radka and Raich, Ivan and Káčerová, Sandra and Plaček, Lukáš and Kalinowski, Danuta and Richardson, Des Robert and Jampílek, Josef. Investigation of Substituted 6-Aminohexanoates as Skin Penetration Enhancers. Bioorg. Med. Chem. 2012, 20 (1), 86-95. [ISSN 0968-0896, IF2011 = 2,921].
- Coufalová, Lenka and Mrózek, Lech and Rárová, Lucie and Plaček, Lukáš and Opatřilová, Radka and Kráľová, Katatína and Paleta, Oldřich and Král, Vladimír and Drašar, Pavel and Jampílek, Josef. New Propanoyloxy Derivatives of 5β-Cholan-24-oic Acid as Drug Absorption Modifiers. Steroids. 2013, 78, 435-453 [ISSN 0039-128X, IF2011=2.829].
- Jampílek, Josef and Opatřilová, Radka and Coufalová, Lenka and Černíková, Aneta and Dohnal, Jiří. Utilization of Alaptide as Transdermal Penetration Modifier in Pharmaceutical Compositions for Human and Veterinary Applications Containing Anti-Inflammatory Drugs and/or Antimicrobial Chemotherapeutics. WO/2013/020527 (PTC/CZ2012/000073) A1, 14.02.2013.