Education and academic qualifications
- 2004: Assistant Professor in Analytical Chemistry, Masaryk University (Brno, CZ)
- 1989: Masaryk University (Brno, CZ), graduated in analytical chemistry
- 2007- : University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno (CZ)
- 1997-2007: Masaryk University, Department of Analytical Chemistry (Brno, CZ)
- 1989-1997: Institute of Analytical Chemistry, Czech Academy of Science, (Brno, CZ)
- Analytical Chemistry, Statistics
- Capillary electrophoresis of pharmaceuticals, CZE chiral separations
- HPLC of carbohydrates
Professional stays abroad
- 1999-2000: Free University Brussels, Belgium
- 1994-1996: Lund University, Sweden
Other academic activities, research projects, grants
- GAČR P503/12/0337: Invasive bryozoan Pectinatella magnifica in the Czech Republic: its biology and secondary metabolites
Most significant professional accomplishments
- J. Pazourek and J. Chmelík, Simple Solution of Velocity Profiles of Laminar Flows in Channel of Various Cross-Sections Used in Field-Flow Fractionation, J. Chromatogr., 593, 357-362 (1992).
- N. Reichová, J. Pazourek, P. Polášková and J. Havel, Electrophoretic Behaviour of Adamantane Derivatives Possesing Antiviral Activity and Their Determination by Capillary Zone Electrophoresis with Indirect Detection, Electrophoresis 23 (2) 259-262 (2002).
- J. Pazourek, C. Perrin, D. L. Massart, Calibration of Chiral Compounds with Self-Internal Standard. Application to Determination of S(-)-propranolol Hydrochloride by Capillary Zone Electrophoresis, Chromatographia 56(9/10) 597-604 (2002).
- J. Pazourek, A. L. Revilla, D. Gajdošová, J. Havel, Validation of a capillary electrophoresis method for determination of rimantadine hydrochloride in Rimantadin100 tablets and the method application to dissolution test monitoring, Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, 30 (2), 125–134 (2004).
- J. Budilová, J. Pazourek, P. Krásenský and J. Pospíchal, A Continuous Mode of Operation for Large Volume Dosing in Analytical Carrier Ampholyte–Free Isoelectric Focusing of Proteins Applied to Off–Line Detection of Fractions, Journal of Separation Science, 29 (11), 1613-1621 (2006).
- J. Pazourek, Monitoring of mutarotation of monosaccharides by hydrophilic interaction chromatography, Journal of Separation Science, 33(6-7), 974 - 981 (2010).