Section tof Pharmaceutics and Biopharmacy
Assoc. Prof.. PharmDr. Katerina Dvořáčková, Ph.D.
- Preparation and evaluation of solid dosage forms with controlled drug release (sustained, delay): single (matrix tablets, coated capsules) and multiple (pellets, microparticles).
PharmDr. Ales Franc, Ph.D.
- Preparation of dosage forms with poorly soluble and hardly absorbable APIs; formulation of dosage forms with controlled release, direct compression of tablets with low content of APIs.
PharmDr. Jan Gajdziok Ph.D.
- Tablets, pellets and other modern solid dosage forms.
- Usage of innovative materials and procedures in modern solid dosage forms formulation.
Assoc. Prof. PharmDr. Martina Kejdušová (Bajerová), Ph.D.
- Preparation and evaluation of solid dosage forms with controlled drug release (sustained, delay): multiple dosage forms (microparticles).
Assoc. Prof. PharmDr. Ruta Masteiková, CSc.
- Research focused on the development, preparation and evaluation of preparations and medical devices based on the materials of natural origin
Section of Physical Pharmacy
Assoc. Prof. Mgr. Jan Muselík, Ph.D.
- Separation techniques, especially liquid chromatography (HPLC, SEC) and spectral methods (UV/Vis, FT-IR, FT-NIR).
- The main scope of scientific work is the development of new methods and their application in the analysis of dosage forms and natural materials
Assoc. Prof. PharmDr. Mgr. David Vetchý, Ph.D.
- Preparation of dosage forms with poorly soluble and hardly absorbable APIs
- Formulation of dosage forms with controlled release (especially pellets, mucoadhesive patches)