Higher education at the Faculty of Pharmacy at VFU Brno is carried out within the accredited study programs according to the curriculum in a given form of study - § 44 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on Higher Education Institutions and ammending other Acts (the Higher Education Act), as amended.
For university graduates (according to § 47 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll.)
|Doctoral study program:||Pharmacy (P5206)|
|Form of study:||Full-time/ Part-time|
|The standard length of study:||4 years|
|Completion of studies:||Doctoral thesis defence + doctoral state examination|
|Title awarded to the graduates:||Doctor – Ph.D.|
|Tuition fee:||5 200 EUR per academic year|
Fields of study
Branch Board Chairman: Doc. PharmDr. Karel ŠMEJKAL, Ph.D.; Phone: +420 541 562 839; email: smejkalk(at)vfu.cz
Branch Board Chairman: Prof. RNDr. Jozef CSÖLLEI, CSc.; Phone: +420 541 562 920, email:csolleij(at)vfu.cz
Branch Board Chairman: Doc. PharmDr. Mgr. David VETCHÝ, Ph.D..; Phone: +420 541 562 860, email:vetchyd(at)vfu.cz
Paul Ehrlich Med-Chem EuroPhD Network
For Pharmaceutical (Medicinal) Chemistry Ph.D. students there is also a possibility to participate in the programme Paul Ehrlich Med-Chem EuroPhD Network.
Coordinator: Assoc. Prof. PharmDr. Josef JAMPÍLEK, Ph.D.
Last update: Ferbruary 16 th 2018
Advanced Master Study
Higher education at the Faculty of Pharmacy at VFU BRno is carried out within the accredited study programs according to the curriculum in a given form of study.
Graduates of the Master study programme "Pharmacy" are entitled to take an advanced Master state examination and defend and advanced Masters´s thesis (PharmDr.thesis)
|The standard length of study:||Up to 24 months|
|Completion of studies:||Defense of the thesis + state examination in the chosen area|
|Title awarded to the graduates:||Doctor of Pharmacy - PharmDr.|
|Tuition fee:||1600 EUR|
For a fee, these graduates have the right to make use of the facilities and information tehcnology needed to prepare for this examination in compliance with rules specified by the Advanced Master´s State Examination Provisions and Financial Conditions.
Candidates for the PharmDr. degree need to deliver the folloving documents to the Study office:
1. Completely filled-in Application to the procedure - here
2. Copy of the university Diploma verified by the notary
3. Copy of the "Diploma Supplement" verified by the notary
4. Validated University Diploma - in case that the Dipoloma was received in other country than Czech Republic and Slovakia - more information to be found in here
5. Professional Curriculum Vitae (together with the list of publications)
The Advanced Master´s degree (PharmDr.) is offered in five areas:
1. Social Pharmacy Doc. RNDr. Jozef Kolář, CSc firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pharmacognosy Doc. PharmDr. Karel Šmejkal,Ph.D. email@example.com
3. Pharmaceutics Doc. PharmDr. David Vetchý , Ph.D. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Pharmacology and Toxicology Doc. PharmDr. Peter Kollár, Ph.D. email@example.com
5. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Prof. RNDr. Jozef Csöllei, CSc. firstname.lastname@example.org